Nominations are invited for the election of five (5) parent representatives to the Board of Trustees.
A nomination form and a notice calling for nominations will be posted to all eligible voters. Additional nomination forms can be obtained from the school office.
Nominations close at noon on Friday 7 June 2019 and may be accompanied by a signed candidates’ statements.
The voting roll is open for inspection at the school and can be viewed during normal school hours. There will also be a list of candidates’ names, as they come to hand, for inspection at the school.
An evening for prospective candidates to speak to voters will be on Thursday 13 June 2019 at 7.30pm at the school in the Hodge Learning Commons.
Voting closes at noon on Friday 21 June 2019.
- Calling for Board of Trustee nominations by Friday 24 May 2019
- Nominations close Friday 7 June 2019
- Voting papers sent by Wednesday 12 June 2019
- Voting day by Friday 21 June 2019
- Count votes Thursday 27 June 2019
- New Board takes office Friday 28 June 2019