Mount Roskill Grammar School welcomes coaches and managers from the local community and ex-pupils.
If you are interested in being involved with Sport at MRGS please contact Mr Cameron Bitchener (Director of Sport) by email if you have any questions regarding coaching at the school – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mount Roskill Grammar School (MRGS) is looking for a pro-active, capable and keen Property Assistant to provide support to our busy property team.
This is a diverse, hands-on role that requires someone who is practical and good at problem solving.
You will have the ability to:
• Support the property team in the preparation of school facilities
• Work in a team and follow instruction but also be able to work independently as required
• Converse and provide instruction for Trade suppliers
• Work on building/electrical or mechanical projects
• Perform administration tasks and work with computers
A knowledge of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, or mechanical systems (including relevant equipment and tools) is an advantage but not a requirement. You will need a clean driver’s license.
As this role is active you will be required to walk and be on your feet for extended periods of time, lift, and move heavy equipment.
This is a permanent full time position Monday – Friday 8.30 to 5pm.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to take up a new challenge. Apply now!
Applications close Monday 9 August at midnight.
Interviews may commence prior to the closing of applications.