Notes for Senior Exams
- During examinations Senior Students (Years 11-13) are only required at school when they have an examination, (for the rest of the time they have study leave).
- Students must be in correct school uniform at all times while on the school grounds during the exam period
- Students need to be aware of the time and date of their examinations.
- It is a student’s responsibility to be aware of the examination rules and to be present.
- In case of illness a student MUST have a medical certificate.
- Late comers will not be allowed into the examination if they arrive more than 15 minutes after the scheduled beginning of the examination. They must report to the Dean’s Centre upon arrival.
n.b. Staff and students need to be in the examination location promptly 10 minutes before the stated start times.
Senior Examination Clash Arrangements
NOTE: If your examination has been moved to a morning session – You must report to Ms Thomas' office (administration building). You will then be taken to an examination room.
At the finish of your morning examination you will be escorted by a supervisor to the administration building where you will remain until being taken to an afternoon examination or until all students taking an afternoon exam have entered their rooms – then you will be allowed to leave school.
If your examination has been moved to the afternoon and you have a morning examination you must go to the morning examination and then at the end of that exam go immediately to the administration area (Ms Thomas’ office). You will remain in the administration area until you are taken to the afternoon examination.
If your examination has been moved to another day you must make sure that you meet with Ms Thomas on the rearranged day at least 15 minutes before the exam begins.
In ALL cases of rearranged/changed examinations you MUST NOT COMMUNICATE WITH ANY OTHER STUDENT ABOUT THE EXAMINATION YOU HAVE TAKEN OR ARE ABOUT TO TAKE OR YOU WILL RISK INVALIDATING YOUR RESULTS.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CLASH ARRANGEMENTS SEE Ms Thomas.