Together “Our past is our Future”
We commenced assisting students and staff in 2013. Since that time we have disbursed over $100,000 in Scholarships; assistance with school groups traveling overseas and domestically; and uniform and stationery help.
During 2019 we gave the following..
- $4000 for holiday tuition and NCEA catchup
- $4000 for Kapa Haka and Rugby for a week long stay in Rotorua
- $1500 Netball team Tournament week
- $1000 Chess team trip
- $1000 Hockey team to Invercargill
- $7000 for Keith Hall Scholarships
- $840 Yr13 Camp assistance
We would love more people to join us. We are a small but very committed group of Trustees. If you’re interested in joining us please contact Nick Tuialii – email email@example.com
The Sursum Foundation has the following past pupils who have volunteered to serve as Trustees on the Sursum Foundation Board:
- Glenn Coldham, National Manager DHL Ltd.
- Brenda McNaughton, Head of Mathematics, Dilworth School
- Mr Grant McNaughton
- Nick Tuialii, Sursum Foundation Administrator
Patron: Mr David Hay JP, QSM. Former Mayor Mt Roskill Borough, former Deputy Mayor Auckland City Council.
If you are interested in supporting by way of a donation please contact Nick Tuialii
email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Phone (work) 6210050 extn 862, (home) 6253845 or 02108642247.
If you would like to donate the account details are as follows. Please reference any donation with your name.
Account name – Sursum Foundation.
Account Details 06-0145-0279452-00
National Bank, Mt Eden, Auckland NZ.
From overseas – Swift details- ANZBNZ22.
Thank You. Nick Tuialii, Sursum Foundation Administrator.