How to apply
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button. You can save the online application and continue later if needed.
You must supply the following:
- The completed online application form
- Your most recent school report, translated into English. Students with low results may not be accepted.
- A letter of reference from a teacher or School Principal
- A digital photocopy of your passport or birth certificate
- The Tuition agreement, which includes the refund policy. This must be signed by parents, NOT AGENTS OR GUARDIANS. Please make sure you understand this document before signing.
- The Designated caregiver form (if staying with family or a family friend)
- The Application for Homestay form (if you need us to organise homestay)
If your application is successful
- We will send you an Provisonal Offer of Place and an Invoice
- You then need to apply to the NZ Immigration Service for a student visa. see immigration.govt.nz for more information
- Advise us of flight details so we can arrange pick up and send further information. International students should arrive at least 2 days before their course start date.
On arrival, students will take an English test, with listening, speaking, reading and writing. Students who need extra English help will start in our English Second Language unit. Mathematics testing may also be given.
All students will take part in our orientation programme to help them settle happily in New Zealand and Mount Roskill Grammar School.
If you have any questions contact the International Director, Wendy Reid firstname.lastname@example.org