Together "Our past is our Future"
The Sursum Foundation is a Charitable Trust whereby donations are sought to create a capital fund which is never spent. Assistance to students and staff of our school would only be made from interest generated funds. Donations then are a gift for life; a legacy.
The Sursum Foundation is hoping to raise between $500,000-$1,000,000. In doing so, creating a village of givers. Donors may wish to remain anonymous or come to school and share their stories with current students. Official assistance to students and staff should begin in 2013, our 60th Anniversary year. The Sursum Foundation is fully supported by the Principal and the Board of Trustees
The Sursum Foundation has the following past pupils who have volunteered to serve as Trustees on the Sursum Foundation Board.
- Chairman: John Wills, CEO Custom Residential Realtors.
- Co-Chair: Roseanne Hay, Chief Financial Officer Keith Hay Homes.
- Doctor Ramesh Pandey, Surgeon North Shore Hospital.
- Justice Rodney Hansen, Supreme Court NZ.
- Khylee Quince, Senior Lecturer Criminal Law, Faculty of Law, University of Auckland.
- Glenn Coldham, National Manager DHL Ltd.
- Leilani Toi, Bank Manager National Bank NZ.
- Sam McNaughton, Head of Mathematics, Northcote College.
- Ella Kumar, Board of Trustees Mt Roskill Grammar School.
- Nick Tuialii, Sursum Foundation Administrator.
- Patron: Mr David Hay JP, QSM. Former Mayor Mt Roskill Borough, former Deputy Mayor Auckland City Council.
If you are interested in supporting by way of a donation please contact Nick Tuialii
If you would like to donate the account details are as follows. Please reference any donation with your name.
Account name - Sursum Foundation.
Account Details 06-0145-0279452-00
National Bank, Mt Eden, Auckland NZ.
From overseas - Swift details- ANZBNZ22.
Thank You. Nick Tuialii, Sursum Foundation Administrator.