What we do
Welcome to our School
This page is to help you get an overview of what Mount Roskill Grammar School is about – how we approach our role as one of the leading co-educational schools in New Zealand; how we try to bring out the best in all our students; how we encourage them to reach their potential and grow into worthwhile and responsible contributors to society.
Our motto “Sursum” says it all! We want to see all our students reach “to the Heights”. What aspect would you like to learn about?
- Our Charter
- Our mission
- Our vision
- Our values
- Our academic programme
- Our successes
- Options available to our students
- Pathways our students can follow.
- Activities outside the classroom such as: Drama, Dance, Music, Cultural Groups, Sport, Leadership, Debating, Chess
- the support we give our students (Student Services, Guidance, Health, Careers, Academic Support)
- the facilities we offer
- View our Special Facilities
- Get involved with our Community Education Programme
- See the way we are organised?
- Our Uniform
Take a Virtual Tour
Then you can find out how you can join us?