International Administrator – 2024
Mount Roskill Grammar School is a large, co-educational secondary school in Auckland. We are proud of our diversity, academic excellence, and our values in action – manaakitanga, whanaungatanga and tūmanakotanga.
We are looking for an organised relationship administrator to work in our busy International Department assisting with a range of tasks.
The key responsibilities are:
• Administration for the international student processes and the international office
• Assist with student inquiries.
• Marketing support for all markets
• Assist with support for Japanese students
• Provide marketing support.
The role would suit someone who is
• Able to work autonomously
• Customer focused
• A Japanese speaker
• Has great computer skills
The position is permanent part time for up to 25 hours per weeks. There may be some work outside standard business hours. This role will start on the 24 January 2024.
Please forward your cover letter CV and application together with references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Wednesday Tuesday 31 October 2023
(Feed generated with FetchRSS)